If you are considering a career with Action Physical Therapy, here are some helpful facts:
- Action Physical Therapy is a family owned and operated business and we intend to stay that way… forever. We started in a small room in the a back of a dance studio in 2005 and have been growing ever since
- You will enjoy a generous budget for continuing education. We advocate for clinical growth and personal development. Sharing clinical knowledge is in our culture.
- Here you will learn great manual skills in order to help our patients return to a healthier life
- We like to have fun! If you do not have a sense of humor, you will not survive in this group!
- You will have a great opportunity for career advancement. Our goal is to take our staff clinicians to clinical directors. We also have opportunities in our marketing, finance, human resources, and finance divisions.
- It’s not easy to work here. If you don’t like to be challenged professionally, then this place isn’t for you. There are plenty of PT jobs in where you clock in, clock out and collect a check.
- Everyone here is included in our profit-sharing model. We have open book management and everyone knows how the company is doing financially. The better we do, the more everyone makes. It never made sense to us that no matter what kind of job you did, good or bad, you got the same amount of money. This is not just for PTs by the way… Everyone in the company is financially rewarded based on the results they produce. If you can relate to that, then you should probably apply.