To our Action Physical Therapy family and friends,
The health and safety of our patients and staff remain our highest priority. Action Physical Therapy is closely monitoring recommendations and protocols established by the U.S. Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health department. Please find below additional updates and reminders from our clinic on how we continue to treat our patients in a safe and healthy environment.
Physical Therapy Appointments
The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security issued a memorandum and associated guidance designating physical therapists as "essential critical infrastructure workers". Physical Therapy services play an essential role in keeping people we can help, out of the doctor offices and emergency rooms to support in flattening the curve of the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are currently accepting appointments in our office for our patients. Our clinic has added an extra equipment cleaning measures to our existing daily protocol after each patient to help prevent spread.
You can find more information on what we are doing to keep our patients safe HERE.
We ask you to please stay home if you fall into the following groups:
- If you present with a fever, cough, and /or trouble breathing, please contact your healthcare provider or a local health department for assistance.
- If you have recently travelled or had contact with someone who recently travelled to an affected area and was sick, please contact you healthcare provider or local healthcare department for assistance.
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, we ask that you cancel/reschedule your appointments and follow your healthcare provider/local healthcare department's orders.
- If you have had close contact with a person who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please schedule your next appointment no sooner than 14 days after your contact with them. (If family/household member, 14 days after they are symptom free)
Virtual Telehealth Visits
We understand the Coronavirus (COVOD-19) has brought concerns to all of us about making sure we take care of our loved ones and ourselves. While we continue to see patients in person under CDC guidelines for cleaning practices, we are now also offering virtual appointments to our patients! These visits are offered online through your phone, laptop, computer or tablet!
Contact our office at (215) 947-3443 for more information!
We will continue to update our Action Physical Therapy family and friends as we receive more information.
We thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you soon!
- CDC: www.cdc.gov
- CISA Memorandum: www.cisa.gov
To Your Health,
Action Physical Therapy Team